4/10/09

6th posting:self evaluation



For the last posting that we were assign to is answering this questionare which had been given to us in spin.


Age:20 years old Tutorial Group: 3 LECTURER Dr.Datin Norizan

1. Do you enjoy blogging?
Yes i do enjoy blogging because its fun and i can create a corpus of network interacting with other people. Beside that, i can learn by enhancing my poor language skills in terms of grammar and communicating skills. Moreover, i can learn how to download songs, pictures and many fun interactive stuff on it. Easy to say it connects me closer to the ict world.heh~:P

2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
My experience huh? hmm~ well if its based on my experence blogging really helps me on expressing myown self. Which most of us are lack on it. It also helps me on critical thinking on expressing my own thoughts in it. I dare to admit its not that easy. Practice makes perfect. ^^

3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?
Help in downloading movies and animation. I'm bad in it.=_='

4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?
hmm~I like stating facts expecially knowledgeble stuff such as the first posting. which i have posted on snoring. i got that from bbc health.

5.List 5 advantages of blogging for me.
i. Expressing myslef.
ii. Enhanching critical thinking.
iii. Discovering new things. Learning what the tecnology to offer.
iv. Sharing formal and informal ideas/thoughts.
v. I can add pictures and songs that i like.^^

6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging for me.
i. Its not personal.
ii. I need to connect my pc in order to get my thoughts posted.haih~
iii. If you are refering to this blog which task had been given. Its not easy to get the proper information to the task given.
iv. Critical thinking is needed. I cant just type whatever i like. i can get sued. but this blog falls under education wise. So i think it will be ok.^^
v. hmm~last but not least....its not easy to download new stuff from the internet. it takes time.

7.Will you continue blogging after the course?
yes, why not. i had been blogging since 12 years old.^^

8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing?
yes, it does in terms of self expression and grammartical usage. yeah~

9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
YES,YES!!!!XD

10.Will you recommend your friend to blog..
I had recommend to most of my friends which are not taking the same course as me.huhu..^^

11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog..
Yurp, why not but im not that good at it. just beneth the surface.

No comments: